Saturday, November 8, 2008

.rain : LOve Story.

Hey, this is my storyI
t's true ok,
listen
Oh baby, the words I had wanted to part with you
The very ones inside my heart
that had caused me such sadness
Though we loved,
Like a fool, I wasn't able to let you know
the reason why I couldn't leave
(Give me one more chance to say it)
I didn't know
That your heart had changed
(It's still not too late)
Though I begged,your figure that turned away from me coldly
***This song is a true recount of a genuine love I had
How I had sacrificed everything, My story
But, now my love is one that has already concluded its ending
and already passed on
I love you, I still love you
Genuine words resounding from my heart
Of the promise to discard everythingPlease come back to me,
I'll wait for you eternally
I love you, I still love you
***We loved each other, could you forget that so easily?
The love inside our memories
Though You left me
Was the promise you made with me worth nothing at allY
ou would smile and talk about me
(As if I'm dying, I'm in such pain) oh no
Just, Just one time
If I were able to be together with you once more
(I, can't even breathe)
I am also forgetting, while erasing my memories
My heart has festered so much,
I don't think I can do this anymore
Though it hurts, I'm going to cut it short
Among all the fateful incidents inside your heart
remember only one thing for me,
that the guy who could have held you in your entirety,was me
Now even without you, I'll still succeed
Now listen to this song~
This song is a true recount of a genuine love I had
How I had sacrificed everything, My story
But, now my love is one that has already concluded its endingand already passed onI
love you, I still love you
Genuine words resounding from my heart
Of the promise to discard everything
Please come back to me, I'll wait for you eternallyI
love you, I still love you
For the last time, this voice meant for youIf you can hear my cry
that knows everything
Please return to my sideI
'll love you forever
I love you, I only love you
baby please come back to me
miss you baby

0 comments: